While it might be obvious, polyaspartic concrete coatings are generally an infinitely better option than the plain, barren concrete floors that are present in many homes and other commercial spaces. While the contrast between the stylish appearance of a quality concrete coating versus the stale appearance […]
Polyaspartic Flake System Flooring Is A Popular Selection For Castle Rock Floors
Our most popular system - We offer sixteen beautiful combinations or we can customize any combination look you want to match your decor or the colors of your favorite team.
Built with three layers for lasting strength, our flake system is a popular non-slip choice for garage floors, schools, locker rooms, and commercial showrooms. This system is made of 100% polyaspartic solids to give it superior durability, including chemical and abrasion resistance and UV stability.
2-Coat High-Build Color Flakes System
Benefits Of A Polyaspartic Coating
- As little as a 5-6 hour application and walk-on return to service.
- All season application in 0° - 100° F temperatures.
- Manufactured with polyaspartic resin technology, a two-component coating system.
- Up to 4 times more durable than epoxy flooring.
- Seamless flooring with a tough, hard, pore-free finish that seals the surface.
- Colors will not fade or yellow due to age or exposure to sunlight or UV lighting.
- Virtually maintenance-free! Sweep or wet mop for a like-new finish.
4x More Durable Than Epoxy Flooring
- Resistant To Chemicals
- Scratch Resistant
- Chip Resistant
- Color Won't Fade Or Yellow
Concrete garage floors are one of the most often overlooked areas in the home that many Castle Rock homeowners tend to leave unfinished. However, leaving the garage floor unfinished can lead to problems with minor cracks, staining, and increased dust, just to name a few. In […]
4X MORE DURABLE THAN EPOXIES
RESISTANT TO CHEMICALS
STATE OF THE ART 100% POLYASPARTIC COATING SYSTEM. SUPERIOR ADHESION, QUICK DRYING